Thursday 4 April 2013

A Fractured book birthday!



Today is the official publication date of Fractured in the UK, the sequel to Slated: time for some more happy dancing!

Isn't it pretty? (in a dystopian kind of way :O)

To celebrate, over on my website you can enter for a chance to have a character in the third book named after you; there are also copies of Fractured up for grabs. This is on teriterry.com here.

I've also blogged on book 2 trials and tribulations, and celebrations, too, over on Notes from the Slushpile. This one is here

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited. Happy Book Birthday!!! I can't wait to read Fractured, it's going to be so good, I know!
    *happy book birthday dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Book Birthday Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty~
    Happy Book Birthday, Teri! :)

    ReplyDelete